Frequently Asked Questions
What do I need to be eligible to apply for Homecoming Court 2023?
- Students must be in good standing, completed 60 credit hours by the end of summer 2023, and maintain a minimum 2.5 cumulative GPA.
Can I go back and edit my application or do I need to submit it all at once?
- Be prepared to submit all of your materials at the same time. There is no edit and return feature.
Are graduate students eligible to apply?
- Yes, graduate students are eligible to apply as long as you meet all requirements and submit the application by the deadline.
When does the application close?
- Applications are due on Sunday, March 5 at 11:59 p.m. Late applications will not be considered.
What happens after I apply?
- If invited to interview, you'll hear from Student Life about setting up a time between April 3-5 to meet with our interview committee.
If I am offered an interview, who will I be meeting?
- Top applicants will individually interview with members from Ohio State faculty, staff, and alumni communities.
Please contact Jaylen Lindsey (firstname.lastname@example.org) with questions.